Up to the Sky Up to the Sky

I enjoyed and appreciated the complex details you put in here.

sandordude responds:

Wow.. thanks for the review!! It's actually not so many details.. just a lot of samples at the same time. That's kind of a secret for musicians.. the more sound effects / samples you add, the more complete it will sound.

Thinking of You Thinking of You

I like it. It's cute song and composed well in general c:

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks. I was going for cute ;)

Summer Lovin Summer Lovin

Wow. Superb track man. I love the jazziness, all sidesynth articulation things. Samples were chosen very well. The only thing I would maybe tweak is that rhodes sound to make it a little bit more unique, but idk. Maybe you were going for that sound? Overall, this song has an amazing feel to it and is wonderfully composed!

Summer Summer

It's a nice song. I like it. Good opening and variation of notes at the beginning. I like the rhythmic variation in the bass. Sounds pretty good when the beat starts. After about 16 measures, I was expecting more of a change. Maybe a change of chords or dynamic break down or something? The plucked synth has somewhat of a unique sound to it. Overall, I enjoyed giving it a listen.

TjpjMusic responds:

thanks :) I always like it when people give good feedback.

Underworld Concrete Underworld Concrete

I like the atmosphere!

Hype Me Hype Me

Good song :) I like the last note in the bassline. It has that fresh, unexpected feeling to it. Do you go on ng anymore?

Neptune(dubstep) Neptune(dubstep)

The composition is really good. Definitely a great first attempt. Work on making some unique dubstep sound and you'll be set!

In a world.. In a world..

Your very good at classical stuff too! I could totally image this in a movie theater. You should add more classical elements to songs because your talent in it is quite impressive. For example the piano at the start of your dubstep song har har sounded like a real professional piano player!

- Seems Complicated Enough - Seems Complicated Enough

Amazing! This my favorite of all your songs at the moment.

The first melody gives a lot of power to the song, along with the little jumpy square 8bit synth on the off beats. The second melody when it gets quiet gives a good sidekick of emotion.

The bass is strong. With better sounding synths than the 8bit version. All the little parts you added are great. The 8bit percussion, piano, fx, ect.

I really enjoyed both versions of this song. I think your video game kind of sound definitely fits your style well, if not the best.

Or4nges responds:

Thanks so much! This song definitely slid under the radar compared to most of my other songs. I'm super proud of it, but for whatever reason it just doesn't get as many hits.

Brought a smile to my face, glad you enjoyed it!

Syn demo 2012 Syn demo 2012

I would put a bass guitar with a drum kit that's a bit more upfront in the mix for the next part. Maybe with a different chord progression, then build up to some cheesy synth melody haha